A COMPANY OF THE
RS PNEUS BRASIL GROUP
RS Inner Tube is a great success in the Brazilian market.
The product is already recognized for the high level of quality and reliability. Launched in 2008, the RS Inner Tube is today a product of national presence, and already begins to be present in other Latin American countries.
The line of products is complete, ranging from motorcycles to heavy machinery. The regularity of the quality is impressive.
The products have proven to be strong and performances in the severe conditions of use in Brazil are excellent. This quality at a fair price makes the RS Inner Tube an unbeatable cost x benefit product.
In 2014 the great news was the packaging: the reinforced cardboard box much more modern and beautiful, allowing easier and more efficient reading of the data and still containing everything in Portuguese and Spanish. The individual plastic packaging has also evolved, making life easier for the sales team, the customer and the mounting professional.
The RS Inner Tube is warranted for 2 years after the date of purchase by the end consumer.
Because quality control over raw materials and the manufacturing process is relentless, product defect cases are rare.
The RS Inner Tube ensures its quality in any brand of tire, provided that the application is correct.
The complaints are analyzed by our engineers in Brazil and do not depend on undue delays abroad.
ADVANTAGES AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
- First-class product in global level
- Complete Radial agriculture line
- Truck and bus lines with metal valve cover and pull out valve
- Sealed individual packaging
- Packing in high strength cardboard boxes = higher integrity
- Tested and approved in Brazil, even in the worst weather conditions
- Warranty in Brazil
- Fair price
- Minimum flexibility (except for splice): 85 Kgf/cm²
- Minimum splice flexibility: 35 Kgf/cm²
- Maximum stretch: 500%
- Final adjustment after aging: 30% (maximum)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MOUNTING YOUR INNER TUBES
- Check the condition of the wheel, tire and protector (if any);
- All components must be perfectly clean;
- Apply talc inside the tire. Do not use graphite;
- After placing the camera on the tire, inflate moderately for perfectly accommodation;
- Lubricate the tire beads and mount them on the wheel always using proper tools;
- Inflate the tire until the tire beads seat on the wheel;
- Once assembled, empty the tube and inflate it again. Thus, the camera will accommodate without folds or bubbles.